background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Favorite Gifts of 2012!

I was blessed this year with gifts that I either really wanted or really needed. A new coat (so warm), a new camera (both wanted & needed AND was totally surprised by), some cookbooks (not-so-secret obsession of mine) and my choice of a knitting or crocheting magazine (how can I choose?)...plus I'm lucky enough to have also been able to use some of my husbands gifts...his XTRA Tuffs just happen to be my size (and I've already had some fun in them), and his new smoker I've already put to good use for the 4 King salmon that the boys brought home last week.



One of my favorite gifts this year also came from my favorite store here in Ketchikan, Soho Coho. I spotted these while showing my family around the shops on Creek Street, and though I had been to the shop many times I had never seen them before. I fell in love with them on the spot and began thinking about all the fabric printing I could do. To my surprise my brother bought two of them for me!!! Now I can't wait to give them a try!



On a side note that same brother has his tickets for his big move to Tel Aviv. I can't wait to see (and share) some of his gorgeous pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...