background

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Free Stuff!

After I ordered my birthday stuff weeks passed by and no shipment...I waited and waited. Finally after 3 weeks Amazon wrote and said they couldn't send me the book I wanted (which incidentally was ok since I found it at the library).

I was really irritated so I wrote to Amazon, and within 30 minutes they offered me free shipping on a replacement book AND a $30 gift card for my trouble. WHAT?!?!?! (that was my response...though it was even less coherent I think)

So within 5 minutes I was back on the website getting 3 new books...for free!!!

I got this one


(already flipped through the whole thing and all I can say is wow)

and this one


(I don't love them all, but there are plenty to choose from)

and this one


(this one hasn't arrived yet so I have no opinion)

Seriously it's like my birthday and Christmas all rolled into one!!! Free stuff rocks, thanks Amazon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...