background

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Alaskan Wilderness: No Bears Allowed

We're off to the Alaskan wilderness. If you haven't heard from us by Monday...we've been eaten by a bear. (this time there are real bears....Grizzly bears!)



We're off to stay in a rustic cabin in a remote area for the next 4 days, and I can't wait! Four days of hiking, fishing, crabbing and good family fun! This will be our first time setting our own crab pot, and I've planned for two nights with a crab dinner...so if we don't catch any...we'll be eating boiled potatoes and corn for dinner.



We have our bear spray, fishing rods, crab pot, games...I think we're ready.

Plus I bought the kids an archery kit, so even if we don't get eaten by bears someone's bound to lose an eye. I think we're ready!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...