background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Does a Maybe-Baby Call for More Room?

So I was thinking the other day (out loud)...what if we DO decide to have another child? The simplified 3 bedroom 2 bath home is gonna be a little rough...especially in 10 years when we have a couple of teenagers on our hands. I'm starting to get the feeling that this body isn't done with babies yet. And since we already have one boy and one girl...wouldn't it be fun to have a surprise? Now...I'm not saying we're going to have one...and if we do, it certainly won't be this year. I'm just saying...what if. The last house plan (you know...the one I said was finally the final plan) I posted would be difficult to add an additional bedroom and bathroom into later, at least not without major overhauling. I'd rather frame it out now, and then finish it later. It also makes the house more sellable if for some reason this doesn't work out to be our forever house. So...here it is...head to head...smaller or larger. What do you think?

All in all it's a difference of about 250 square feet. (1832 vs 2090)

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

For the incremental cost I would say the additional bedroom is worth every penny....coming from one with 3;) and my girls share.

Unknown said...

Yep...I think I'm sold. I think this new plan will the final FINAL plan. (I know I know...we've all heard that before)

Jeni Key said...

So after seeing the baby quilt I had to see what this post had to say! My body went through that last year - wondering if I was done. Right now body says "YES WE ARE DONE," but we will decide for sure this year. That doesn't mean we won't be bringing more children into our family though ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...