background

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Goose-egg twins

This is a true story...
Last night I went to pick up the kids at Grandma's after work. We had dinner, the kids watched Scooby Doo. It was time to go home. We went outside, I was getting everything in the car when Laurel realized she left her cookie in the house. She ran in to get it...and then I hear blood curdling screaming. She tripped and fell head first into the corner of the coffee table. By the time I got there (5 seconds tops) there was a bump the size of a golf ball on the right side of her forehead.
So we hopped in the car and headed over to the kids urgent care. Grandma came later and took Luke out to the waiting room. Laurel got a clean bill of health, and we got released (2 hours later of course...).
I go out to the waiting room to meet grandma and she shows me Luke's forehead...with a goose egg on the same right side of the forehead. Seriously. He was trying to imitate his Aunt Hallie's cheerleading moves...and fell on his forehead. Thankfully he only fell from his own feet to the ground, no need for doctors. But seriously?!?! I should have portraits taken to remember the occasion of my little goose-egg twins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...