background

Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Home


I am so excited about our upcoming travels...but I will miss this place so much. Not just Ketchikan, but our marina, our yacht club and our boat. I know it sounds strange, but even doing the laundry is fun...every time I walk down the dock to put in a load I see seals, otters, eagles, salmon and sea stars...it is truly a wonder. 

It not only makes me feel grateful for this life, but it makes me feel alive.



I never felt alive doing laundry in my regular house...it just seemed like a chore.

This picture was NOT taken by me. (I wish!) This is a local photographer, Mike Gates, and he posted it on our local Ketchikan Facebook Photography page, and I just had to share it.

This is my home...my marina...and yes, it is THAT beautiful.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...