background

Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Beautiful Alaska



Confidentially, if you asked me about Alaska in about 6 months, beautiful is not the adjective I'd use.


But today...today was a different story.  The sun shone so bright it made the ocean glitter outside of our windows this morning.  I spent my morning in a church of rainbow colors, the sun shining so bright the stained glass window behind us turned our skin and hair different colors.  Luke and I took turns grabbing handfuls of color and throwing them at each other.


This afternoon we spent five hours playing, climbing, fishing and hiking and Ward Lake.  So many other people we knew had the same idea because it seems we ran into a million people we knew.  (in a town of 8,000 running into a million people might not be possible...)










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...