background

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mind your bid-ness Lance Armstrong



I know carbs are "bad" for you, but really...Lance Armstrong resorting to haunting my bread board is just going too far. Seriously...what's next an image of Bob Harper in my butter?



This is no joke folks. Late last night I was watching R5 Sons (I think this is just an Alaska thing, so no worries if you have no idea what that is) and making bread. After I rolled out the dough and put it in the pan to rise I felt like something was watching me. I looked down, and there he was staring at me from the board I just used. I swear I didn't touch the board, I rolled out the dough, picked it up and this image was just there. I thought it was hysterical and I called for Jon to come look, but he wasn't nearly as impressed as I was. Really, how could you not be amazed by this?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...