background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inspiration

I added a new blog to my blogroll. I haven't had nearly the time (or the computer, or the Internet) to read any blogs in the last 1-2 months...which has been nice. But it was also nice reading a couple of the posts I missed. You know why? Inspiration! There are some really cool people in this world, and they inspire me. Here's one now...



I linked over from the Lettered Cottage because I saw this...



I have such plans for our new house, building (obviously), trim work, painting, furniture making and upholstery. I've never done it, but then when I see things like this I realize not only can I do it...but how could I not?!?! That is just gorgeous.

I also found this, which I want to do in my pantry. It makes me think of Marilla Cuthbert's pantry...is that strange? (no need to answer, I know it is...but I love it)



Plus I'm going to do something like this in the camper. We need so much storage, and what a cute way to access all of our stuff. I think I will do it in the kitchen first and then go from there.



Ahhhhh....isn't the Internet great? (Though I admit the break from it has been nice as well)

1 comment:

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Love that pantry and the little bag too! What would I do all day if not for blogs:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...