background

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bu-Bu-Bu-Bunny



Finally the bunnies were ready to be parted from their mom...and today was the big surprise. Luke and Laurel had no idea they were getting their own bunny...they were SO excited when they found out. They thought about names for a while and finally decided on Cookies and Cream (Cookies for short). Laurel decided he looked like Cookies and Cream icecream, and here we are. Isn't she adorable?!!? The first thing Laurel said was "it's our very first farm animal." Yes it is, just the first. I did not have a chance to build the hutch yet because I spent the morning unloading equipment from the truck and then hurrying to Dekalb to pick up the bunny, then off to the old house to meet the AC guy...I am so tired. (I won't even mention the busted RV plumbing and almost dropping the compressor because I ran my arm into a nail)

But when I saw my kids faces light up at the sight of their own bunny all the stress of the day (and the pain in my throbbing arm) melted away.

Here she is folks, Cookies, the first member of our farm family.

1 comment:

SSNORKELSUE said...

SO CUTE!! AND THE BUNNY IS ADORABLE TOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...