background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Farm Living

No pictures yet...sorry folks. It seems like there is so much going on and so much to do. Not a day goes by that doesn't include a shovel, rake, hedge trimmers, leaf blower, clippers and a weed eater. No matter how much I do...there is more to do. (And I haven't even started on the house yet!)

Bike tires blow, weed eater motors burn up, toilets break...and the list goes on and on. But despite all that, we're having a blast. We play more, we eat out less and we hang out all day long. We make working and playing all one in the same. Plus we read and play board games every day. We just finished Little House in the Big Woods and the kids can't wait to start Little House on the Prarie. We got it at the library today and Luke hasn't put it down yet, he wants to tell everyone about Laura and Mary growing up.

This is the way life is meant to be, I can feel it in my bones. I almost struggle with the fact that Laurel will be starting school in August...the more country life we live, the more country I want it to be. (It doesn't help that we're reading Little House, now I want to weave straw hats and carve wooden dolls too)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...