background

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's HER fault!


I'd like to start this off by saying that this is all Corey's fault. I was on the phone with her last night when I got to my mom's to pick up the kids. Therefore, she distracted me. This caused me to lock my keys and my purse in the car. Luckily my mom could loan me her car for the evening so I could go home. But wait...I don't have the house key either. (locked in the car) Ah, but I DO have a set in the vehicle that's been parked at my mom's since the fall because it died there after a craft show and we've been too lazy to get it fixed. (Yes, my mom is a saint) But it's dark and I can't find the keys. So my brother Cody brings me a head-light and gets himself a flashlight and we set in to find them. Can't find them, can't find them, can't find them...give up...turn around one more time...there they are! Woo hoo! Then I drive home in my mother's luxury mini-van (can't figure out any of the high tech gadgetry) and realize that Laurel's stuff for school is in the car. (tote bag, carpool number) So I wake up early to make her a tote bag she can bring (ok, this is my fault...a normal person would have let her use any number of free-already-made totes that are lying around everyone's house). I have this lovely bit of purple canvas (see last blog), and it just screams MONSTER. So here it is...the "A MONSTER ATE MY tote bag." I blame Corey...or should I thank her?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...