So, I was up sewing monster teeth...and lots of them. Each one takes 4-5 depending on the size...so when you're making several bags at a time it adds up. It took me nearly the whole movie and all I managed to do was sew monster teeth. That's a lot of teeth, thank goodness you don't have to pay for dental on these puppies.
I decided somewhere along the way I'd try a new monster design, one large eye with an eye lid instead of two eyes. I think it came out well. I don't think he'll replace the original...but we're all about diversity here at Maggie Blue Designs...so I think our mono-occular fellow will fit in just fine.